talk to us


If you believe that you have a complaint or a grievance or if you have any questions about your rights under the Collective Agreement, you are encouraged to contact your steward or the Local. Your steward may suggest actions that can quickly resolve your problem. Since grievances and workload complaints much are made to the employer within specific time limits, it is best to seek advice promptly to ensure you right under the Collective Agreement. If you are unable to reach a steward, please contact one of the Officer of Local 559.

Union Office

Centennial College (Progress Campus), Room D3-09

Mailing Address

OPSEU Local 559 P.O Box 631, Station A Scarborough, Ontario M1K 5E9